The most popular page by far on this bog so far has been the one I did explaining how to create an account, download a client, and log into K-Grid. So I am creating this page so there is an easier way to find info. It seems every time something gnarly or mean happens with Second Life, there is a surge moving to K-Grid. Meanwhile, there are lots of great things happening with the team that is bringing us K-Grid – with each new improvement they make, there is more reason to be there.
- K-Grid web page: http://k-grid.com/
- My previous blog on how to use the “hippo” client is here. Note that this client is no longer being maintained.
- So I created a new blog on how to use the “Emerald” client here.
- I try to remember to tag my posts – find all with the K-Grid category with this link.
K-Grid is now Meta7
- Read about this change: Blog from 29 November 2009
- I also created a reference page.